Watching porn is really a rite of passage for most men. It begins with several visuals, like that proverbial Playboy magazine several friends passes around well before they are old enough to learn what everything means. Eventually a man discovers the visual and aural stimulation of moving video, and that often begins a lifelong love of porn. In fact, the sore penis that results from far too much porn watching might become a man's first foray into figuring out good penis care.
But when a man begins to take pleasure from pleasure with someone outside the screen, he is frequently disappointed by the vast gulf between what porn teaches him and what really happens in the bedroom. For the uninitiated, here are a few things to never actually be prepared to translate from the screen to the bed room.
1) Perfect bodies. 야동 in a porn video are generally very young and healthy. And when they aren't, the video producers use tricks of camera angles and lighting to cover any flaws. The result is the belief a woman should look a certain way, and a guy should too. That may definitely result in disappointment in the bedroom.
2) Instant hardness. Men in porn have become rarely seen in a flaccid state. The moment a woman walks across the screen, they are hard enough to crush diamonds. The simple truth is that most porn productions use a 'fluffer' - a woman whose only job is to get yourself a man hard before he walks onscreen. What appears to be 'instant' really is just an illusion.
3) She gets off fast. Women in porn seem to feel as though every touch is orgasmic, plus they appear to have numerous orgasms throughout one session. The simple truth is very different. Women usually need a very specific type of stimulation, for much more than just a few seconds, in order to get turned on - significantly less to get off.
4) Noise, noise, noise! A porn video is filled with aural stimulation, which is section of why most guys think itâs great so much. And who wouldn't? The thing is that women aren't really likely to make noises like that in the sack. Sure, they might be enthusiastic and make some noise, but the sounds in a porn film won't likely be replicated in the bed room.
5) Money shots. Here's an interesting stat: porn actors ejaculate somewhere other than the vagina 81 percent of the time. More often than not they do it on her body or most commonly, her face. The thing is that 80 percent of ladies in true to life report not liking that particular move. So unless she approves beforehand, don't be prepared to replicate this.
6) Crazy moves. Remember the 'fluffer' and the illusion she creates? A similar thing is true of a female who is able to do wild things in porn, like anal sex without any preparation, or double penetration. In each case, the situation has been prepped and carefully coordinated off-camera. Again, don't be prepared to replicate things like this!
Staying ready for the real thing
Those things a guy craves from porn films may not happen just as he wants them to. However, there are a few things he can definitely control, which includes having a quite handsome penis that's primed and ready to please a partner. A man can achieve this with an excellent penis health crï¿½me (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, that is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Choose a crï¿½me that contains L agrinine, an amino acid that supports increased blood flow, as well as vitamin A, which fights against aging in addition to penis odors. Numerous excellent nutrients and vitamins should be blended right into a Shea butter emollient for probably the most moisturizing po